The essential Naked palette, featuring 12 all-new eyeshadow shades that redefine neutral with Urban Decay’s signature formula.
UD changed the game with the original Naked Palette - now rethink neutral with the Naked Reloaded Palette.
These 12 universal eyeshadows are flattering for any age, gender, and skin tone. The four outer pans are bigger for the shades you’ll use the most. A bright peach hue stands out among warm and cool mattes, metallics, and iridescent micro-shimmers.
- Bribe, warm ivory matte
- Barely Baked, soft gold metallic
- Angel Fire, pale rose-gold with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Retro, bright peach matte
- Reputation, deep rose-gold with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Burn, copper-burgundy metallic
- End Game, chocolate brown matte
- Dreamweaver, cool brown with iridescent 3D sparkle
- Distilled, bronze metallic
- Bucked, warm brown matte
- Boundaries, warm terracotta matte
- Blur, light nude matte
How to use:
- Retro is the secret weapon shade in Naked Reloaded. Use this universally flattering peach hue as a new-school transition shade above the crease on any skin tone
- Make your spotlight eye stand out by applying Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden to the center of the lid; then, pack on Angel Fire to create a holographic finish
Blur/Bribe: 2 x 1.4g. Barely Baked/Retro: 2 x 1.3g. All other shades: 8 x 1.1g