High quality, effective and easy to take, this Vitamin C Powder is a great alternative to tablets
Ready to see what vitamin C can do for you? Choose convenience with Holland & Barrett Pure Vitamin C Powder! This high-quality powder contains 2500mg of Vitamin C per 1/2 a teaspoon, dissolves quickly in water and acts fast in the body.
What is vitamin C and what does it do?
Vitamin C, aka ascorbic acid, helps to keep us feeling mentally and physically well by supporting the body in multiple processes. You can find it in fresh fruit and vegetables like peppers, citrus fruits, tomatoes, berries, potatoes (especially new potatoes) and leafy greens.
Vitamin C needs to be consumed every day as it is water soluble, and any excess will leave the body instead of being stored.
What are the benefits of vitamin C powder?
If you don’t like or can’t take tablets, Vitamin C powder is a perfect alternative. Vitamin C in any form can provide the following benefits:
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue: vitamin C supports metabolic function – helping our bodies convert food and drinks into energy
- Supports psychological function: vitamin C supports healthy psychological performance
- Helps iron absorption: our bodies need vitamin C to absorb iron – one of the most important minerals for good health
- Aids collagen production: vitamin C is essential for making collagen – the main component of out hair, bones, skin, ligaments, nails, joints and blood vessels
- Supports the immune system: vitamin C can help increase our immunity
See what vitamin C can do for you today!
- Pure Vitamin C powder for immune system support
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, reduction of tiredness & fatigue, and more
- Fast dissolving powder - ideal alternative to capsules or tablets
Take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful daily, mixed in water or juice, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Always read the label *
Vitamin C Powder (as Ascorbic Acid).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Amounts greater than 1000mg daily of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
* Remember To:
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.