A multi-use oil for the hair and skin infused with mango papaya.
The sweet scent of mango papaya infused in this multi-use oil will give you serious tropical vibes. Perfect for revitalising and restoring moisture to hair, skin and cuticles, and as a massage oil and hot oil treatment, the Black Castor Oil Mango Papaya is the multi-use product you need in your haul. Made using natural and nourishing ingredients, the oil will leave hair and skin soft, moisturised and glowing.
- Using the tip of a finger, massage along the hair’s edge line.
- Repeat as needed.
- Use as a massage oil to soothe muscles.
- Pour a small amount into palms of hands and rub together to warm.
- Massage into aching muscles.
Help Smooth the Appearance of Split Ends:
- To help smooth the appearance of split ends, add about a teaspoon to your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Use as usual.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Sorbitan Oleate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol.