Sunglasses by Jeepers Peepers
- Pink-tinted lenses
- The original filter
- Round frames
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for added comfort
- Slim arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
Founded in 2005 by Hamilton Remes, sunglasses brand Jeepers Peepers has gained a cult following with its directional collection of vintage-inspired designs. Featuring classic aviator and wayfarer styles reworked with a modern twist, expect a range of bright colours, plastic frames and retro details.
LOOK AFTER ME
Just give them a wipe with a damp cloth
That low-maintenance life
- FC1 Light tint eyewear. Limited reduction of sunglare.
- This eyewear conforms to BSENISO12312-1:2013, AS/NZS1067:2003 & ASNIZ80.3.2015.
- Fashion spectacles – not sunglasses.
- Some UV protection.
- Not for direct observation of the sun.
- Non-prescription eyewear.
- Not for protection against artificial light sources such as solariums.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact.
- Wipe gently with a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive detergents or sprays.
- Frame: 60% Metal, 40% Plastic.