Hair styler by ghd
- This one’s a mane-changer
- Uses ceramic heat technology
- For sleeker, smoother and healthier-looking hair
- Floating plates glide through hair more easily
- Rounded barrel allows you to create flicks, waves and curls
- Automatically switches off after 30 minutes of non-use
- Universal voltage
- 2.7m swivel cord
- Two year warranty
It’s no surprise that ghd stands for ‘Good Hair Day’, with its first styler making major waves in the hair-styling scene back in 2001. As an official stockist, our ghd collection also includes the brand’s wand-curling tongs, quality brushes and handy travel sets. Its range of nourishing hair-care products helps banish split ends and protect your locks, too.
Stay safe, people. Your ghd styler is an electrical appliance and the plates heat up to very high temperatures – typically 180ºC.
ghd stylers have a universal voltage which can vary from 110v to 230v and are supplied with a three-pin UK plug. All other socket types will require an adapter (not supplied – sorry!). Please check voltage before use.