Hair styler by ghd
- This one's a mane-changer
- Precision-milled-plated with ultra-gloss coating for frizz-free results
- Styler responds to your hair to control heat more effectively
- For less breakage and improved colour protection
- Sleek design with round barrel for snag-free styling
- Unique wishbone hinge holds the plates in perfect alignment for better control
- Sleep mode after 30 minutes
- Protective plate guard
- Cable length: 2.7m
It’s no surprise that ghd stands for ‘Good Hair Day’, with its first styler making major waves in the hair-styling scene back in 2001. As an official stockist, our ghd collection also includes the brand’s wand-curling tongs, quality brushes and handy travel sets. Its range of nourishing hair-care products helps banish split ends and protect your locks, too.
Stay safe, people. Your ghd styler is an electrical appliance and the plates heat up to very high temperatures – typically 180ºC.
ghd stylers have a universal voltage which can vary from 110v to 230v and are supplied with a three-pin UK plug. All other socket types will require an adapter (not supplied – sorry!). Please check voltage before use.