Introducing L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Anti-Brassiness Purple Shampoo, Britain's number 1 for coloured hair.* Highlighted brunette, blonde, and grey hair can become yellow and brassy over time.
How does it work? Purple colour is the opposite to yellow on the colour wheel, the purple within the Purple shampoo formula helps neutralise yellow tones. This new specialist colour correcting Purple formula nourishes hair & neutralises unwanted yellow, orange, and brassy tones in just one use, to help leave hair looking bright and beautiful.
Suitable for blonde, highlighted, and silver hair.
- For highlighted brunette, blonde & grey hair.
- Nourishes hair & neutralises brassy tones.
- Hair is left looking bright and beautiful.
- Starts working in just one use.
- Use once a week to complement your regular Elvive Colour Protect routine.
Use once a week to complement your regular Elvive Colour Protect routine. Massage into hair and leave for 1-3 minutes before rinsing well and follow with our Purple Conditioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately and thoroughly. Only use for hair colour correction purposes.