From the UK's #1 Scrub brand, St. Ives captures the secrets of naturally beautiful and healthy-looking skin in this deep cleansing formula that gently exfoliates, removing dull, dead skin cells.
St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Face Scrub deeply cleans pores. It is made with 100% walnut shell powder, a natural exfoliant. Each dollop delivers a high exfoliation factor to effectively clean pores. Our facial scrub is dermatologically tested, oil-free and non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't block your pores). This natural face scrub instantly reveals skin's natural radiance and leaves skin smooth and glowing.
-The Science of Exfoliation:
Did you know your skin is constantly renewing itself? Basically, your body is always making new skin cells: while you sleep, while you eat, during class or morning status meetings at work- you get the point! However, the process isn’t perfect. Sometimes these old cells don’t flake off quickly enough; this build-up can leave you with a rough, dull, tired-looking complexions. Enter the exfoliating face scrub! Used correctly, these deep facial cleansers can help boost radiance by gently buffing away leftover dead skin cells. Properly exfoliated skin looks fresher, smoother, and downright glowier.
- From the UK’s #1 scrub brand* (*Based on Nielsen scantrack (total UK, excluding NI) data for female facial scrub market, 12-months to 23rd March 2019)
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Face Scrub is dermatologically tested, oil-free & non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't block your pores)
- Deeply cleans pores, instantly revealing skin's natural radiance
- Made with 100% walnut shell powder, a natural exfoliant
- This exfoliating scrub contains delicious apricots grown in various sunny destinations, including California
- Each drop of this apricot scrub delivers a high exfoliation factor to deeply clean pores
How to use
Directions: Disperse scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake up your skins's natural circulation, then rinse and glow!. For best results use 3-4 times a week.
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING: For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.