Sunglasses by Ted Baker
- For when you're feelin' shady
- Lightweight frames
- Moulded nose pads for added comfort
- Dark-tinted lenses
- Don't squint, wear tint
- Slim arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
- Good UV protection
Known for their quirky detailing and individual style, Ted Baker originally started life exclusively selling dress-shirts. The Ted Baker range now incorporates everything from suits to jeans in a wide variety of styles.
LOOK AFTER ME
Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Frame: 100% Acetate.
- FC2 General purpose sunglasses. Good protection against sunglare.
- These sunglasses conform to BSENISO12312-1:2013.
- Not for direct viewing of the sun or protection against artificial light sources such as in a solarium.
- Non prescription sunglasses.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact.
- Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night.
- Do not use abrasive detergents or sprays.